Make your voice count.
Sign this VOTE of NO CONFIDENCE in WHO's EMF Project
Version en español
We, the undersigned, being aware of and/or harmed by the adverse biological effects of EMFs, hereby declare our VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE for WHO and its EMF Project, headed by industry-biased Emilie van Deventer—an electrical engineer (with no medical or health credentials), who has publicized her support for the wireless telecommunications industry and has a major conflict of interest, given her industry-funded research aimed at promoting and advancing wireless communication technology.
We demand that:
1. Emilie van Deventer be immediately replaced by a qualified independent professional who has the appropriate medical credentials and a medically informed understanding of and respect for the millions of individuals experiencing microwave sickness/electromagnetic sensitivity, and who will act on the body of science that confirms the adverse biological effects of electromagnetic fields (EMFs).
2. WHO and its EMF Project take immediate action to acknowledge, and make science-based decisions regarding the proven harm caused by EMFs, without any bias or regard for commercial or industry interests, and with full disclosure to the public. With a mandate of preserving the health of the global population and, via its EMF Project, of 'investigating the detrimental health effects from exposure of people to non-ionizing radiation', WHO must ensure its complete freedom from industry bias and corruption.
We only allow one vote per email address!
Votes so far: 3,881 updated monthly
Please vote only once.
- Only your name, occupation and location will be provided to WHO for the purpose of this vote. Your e-mail address will not be shared.
- Over 2,000 votes had been received by 30 January 2017 and they were submitted to WHO, together with a separate document exposing WHO's failure to address or accurately report the science regarding the known adverse bio-effects of EMFs.
- This call for action is private and is not part of any other petition platform.